The 2017 Online and Blended Learning Conference is ideal for teachers, school
counselors and administrators wanting to learn more about the world of online & blended programs for students. Personalized learning, flexible pathways, proficiency-based education, and supporting self-directed learners make online and blended learning an indispensable methodology for today’s schools.
Come join in the discussion and explore how students’ learning opportunities are growing!
- Rebecca Holcombe, Vermont Secretary of Education, Guest Speaker
- Katarina Lisaius, Staff Assistant/Outreach Staff, Sen. Bernard Sanders, Guest Speaker
- Student Panel
- Developing Your Vision for Personalized Learning
- Free College Options fro Students in CTE
- Counselor Panel
- Students Supporting Students
- VTVLC Fireside
Workshops & Sessions!
- Google Integration in Your Online & Blended Course
- Online Student Skills
- Instructional Design in Your Classroom
- Sharing Online Teaching Solutions: Working Session
- Creating Flexible Learning Environments with OER’s
- Supporting Online Students
- My Virtual Learning Path: Beyond High School
- Blended Learning: An Experiment in Individualizing Instruction
- Designing Your Own Online Course: Start to Finish
- Using Maestro & Canvas to Support Your Online Students
- Personalizing Doesn’t Start at Square One
- Students! Hack Your Learning with Apps
- Mastery Paths & Outcomes in Canvas
- Navigating the Differences between CTE & Dual Enrollment Vouchers
- Leveraging ACT 77 in Support of PBGR’s
- Students! Tell Us Your Personalized Learning Plan Story
Welcome & Opening Remarks (8:00-8:20)
Session #1 (8:30-9:20)
Session #2 (9:30-10:20)
Session #3 (10:30-11:20)
Guest Speaker (11:30 – 11:50)
Student Panel (1:00 – 1:30)
Session #4 (1:40-2:30)
Session #5 (2:40-3:30)
Closing & Door Prizes (3:45 – 4:00)
The Blended Bundle –
If you have been working to implement a blended learning classroom, you know the amount of time and energy it takes to create a successful program. VTVLC now offers a total turn-key, supported solution for classroom educators looking to create a flipped classroom or blended learning environment for their students.
Click here for more details!
Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa | 1746 Mountain Road | Stowe, Vermont
802-253-7355 | www.stoweflake.com
For overnight accommodations, please contact The Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa. Make sure to mention you are attending the Online and Blended Learning Conference, hosted by The Vermont Virtual Learning Cooperative to receive the conference room rate of $129/night plus 10% Vermont state tax.
This rate has been extended for conference attendees for the three days prior and post conference! We hope you take the time to enjoy a weekend in Stowe! The Stoweflake is also offering conference attendees a 20% discount off spa treatments as well as 15% off at their own Charlie B’s Restaurant.
Additional Attractions and Restaurants within walking distance:
Vermont Virtual Learning Cooperative
307 South Street
Springfield, VT 05156
(802) 885‑8331 | email@example.com
Jeff Renard, Vermont Virtual Learning Cooperative, Director
Nancy Goodrich, Vermont Virtual Learning Cooperative, Administrative Support
Jennifer Fribush, Northeast Online Teaching Institute, Coordinator of Professional Development
Stoweflake Resort and Spa